Monday, July 27, 2015

Nursery progress

The change table is finally on the wall. Plus how cute are the grey whale pull-along toy and tiny Burberry sneakers. Only one and a half weeks until our due date and I'm hoping that bub decides to join us a little early because I'm getting quite uncomfortable.


The change table is by Swedish brand byBO design. I love that it looks great and is wall hung so I don't have a bulky piece of utility furniture in the baby's room. The nappies and wipes are stored within easy reach in the top of the chest of drawers placed underneath and there are little shelves inside the change table to hold lotions.

The whale pull-along toy is from RH Baby & Child. It was one of the first things I bought after I found out I was pregnant.

The tiny Burberry sneakers were a recent splurge from David Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment